[rabbitmq-discuss] Not able to enable rabbitmq_tracing plugin in 3.1.3 with Erlang-R16B01

Priyanki Vashi vashi.priyanki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 11:01:52 BST 2013

Hi There ,

I am facing problems with enabling rabbitmq_tracing plugin with 3.1.3
version. There is .ez file also in proper location for this plugin and I
can see tracing plugin in the list of plugin. I have followed the steps as
per guidelines on rabbitmq web page.

1) Enabled the plugin using command 'sudo rabbitmq_plugins enable
rabbitmq_tracing' - When I run this command, it says plugin enabled
successfully and suggest to restart rabbitmq server to get it active in web
interface.

2) Restarted the rabbitmq server. - After restarting everything is fine and
no error but plugin is still not enabled.

I have tried both on mac and linux but it's the same result.

Any idea ?

Is there a real problem with this plugin or I am doing something wrong ?

Please advise.

Thanks // P