[rabbitmq-discuss] Where can I see current list of bugs filed on RabbitMQ?

Kapil Goyal goyalk at vmware.com
Mon Aug 5 19:15:27 BST 2013

Hi,

The way we are deploying RabbitMQ in customer environment will make it
hard for us to upgrade. So, we need to decide on a stable build. We are
currently on 3.0.2 and have been advised on this forum to upgrade to
3.1.3. I'd like to look at the bug-list for 3.1.3 before deciding to
upgrade. I'd also welcome any suggestions on choosing a stable build. I am
not currently utilizing clustering/federation, just the basic single node
messaging.

Thanks

Kapil