[rabbitmq-discuss] A question when using rabbitmq Thanks

yby538 yby538 at 163.com
Sat Aug 3 14:17:28 BST 2013

Hi,All,

I am a Rabbitmq user in China.We are in trouble with a question when we are using rabbitmq,and i am sorry to not get useful information in Rabbitmq documents and using google.So I have to send you an e-mail.My question is:

I have declared a queuqe in memory,so how can i get the size of the queue anytime?Is there some APIs we can use?(We have to use this method in my project if it is possible)how can i check whether the queue is empty or not?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Bangyu Ye

2013-08-03