[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible bug in .NET library, with IConnection

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Fri Aug 2 17:25:39 BST 2013

inforser.analytics at gmail.com:

> {AMQP close-reason, initiated by Library, code=541, text="Unexpected Exception", classId=0, methodId=0, cause=System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I looked into this issue and cannot reproduce this particular exception.

Simply using BasicGet on a closed channel triggers an exception which is not entirely obvious
(OperationInterruptedException, vs. AlreadyClosedException in the Java client) but not
the exception you see.

Can you post a test case that reproduces the problem? Are you sharing IModel between threads?
(I'm not sure how else can basic.get-empty arrive to a closed channel)
--
MK