[rabbitmq-discuss] flow control blocked producers vs consumers

asternb at gmail.com asternb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:42:36 BST 2013

Are you sharing one connection between producers and consumers? You would
need a separate connection (not just a different channel) for consumers in
order for them to continue working when flow control blocks the producer's
connection. Because if you are sharing one connection, blocking the
producer's connection would also block consumers using that connection, I
believe.