[rabbitmq-discuss] ANN New project QDB: Persistent Message Queues With Replay

David Tinker david.tinker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:17:59 BST 2013

I have fixed all of the assorted build problems (version issue,
signing required etc.) and the "failing outside of GMT+2" test.

With any luck the qdb-buffer and qdb-kvstore dependencies will also be
on Maven Central in a couple of hours.

I should have time to implement queue "inputs" this weekend. The first
of which will have type=rabbitmq and will pull messages from a
RabbitMQ queue.