[rabbitmq-discuss] Hanging connections in management interface (v3.0.4)

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Apr 30 15:04:28 BST 2013

OK.

So you say "queues show hanging connections". Do you mean that the
management plugin shows connections under the "Connections" tab, or
consumers under queue details, or something else?

Do you see the same items in rabbitmqctl list_connections (or
list_queues or similar)? If so can you send the output of "rabbitmqctl
report"?

Also, do these items ever go away? Has the memory alarm / disk alarm
gone off at any point?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen