[rabbitmq-discuss] Why Clustering ? Load Balancing

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Mon Apr 29 16:31:32 BST 2013

Hi T.luck,

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but is it possible it's due
to a prefetch count > 1?  See the "Fair Dispatch" section of this tutorial:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-two-java.html.  If you're not
setting it to 1, you might want to give that a try and see how the behavior
differs.

-Chris