[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP over HTTP proxy

Gavin M. Roy gmr at meetme.com
Sun Apr 28 18:13:12 BST 2013

If you want to publish over HTTP only, you might want to check out statelessd. It's a HTTP publishing daemon that allows for scale-out front-ends to be load-balanced. Works very well for me. I should package it up and put it on pypi soon, but I need to get the required pika 0.9.13 pushed first. You'll need to use github master of Pika if you want reconnections and such to work right.

https://github.com/gmr/statelessd

Gavin