[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq tx.commit problem

Hyperion xzhang84 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:15:28 BST 2013

> The channel needs to be in transactional mode before you can use
> transactions. You get this error if you fail to set the channel up for
> transactions first.

	after set p:channelTransacted="true",  still get this error in RabbitMQ's log, and message queue just work fine.

> According to the Spring-AMQP reference documentation you need to set the
> channelTransacted flag.

	I wrote some unit test for p:channelTransacted true / false, there is no error in log...  looks like it dose not matter for this problem.
	guess there is some thing wrong in my spring transaction's configuration. I will do more test and check.

	Anyway, thanks a lot for help.