[rabbitmq-discuss] 3.0.4 extremely unstable in production...?

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 22 12:10:47 BST 2013

Hi Jacques,

Have you posted details about this to the mailing list previously? I
didn't see anything specific from you in the last week or so.

Would you be able to provide logs and/or further information about your
setup? Obviously we're keen to track down any bugs that cause
operational issues and resolve them asap.

Cheers,
Tim