[rabbitmq-discuss] 3.0.4 extremely unstable in production...?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Apr 15 10:38:42 BST 2013

To add to what Emile said: the only difference between partition
handling in 2.x and 3.x is that 3.x will show a big red warning in
management when one has occurred whereas 2.x will stay silent. If you
still have logs from the 2.x days you might want to grep for
"running_partitioned_network" - I suspect you will find some matches.

The next release, 3.1 will have some features around automatic healing
of network partitions.

Cheers, Simon