[rabbitmq-discuss] Federated Link Not Producing Logging

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Wed Apr 10 19:18:45 BST 2013

I am attempting to created a federated link between two clusters (Cluster01
and Cluster02) over a custom port configured for SSL. On Cluster01 I define
Cluster02 as upstream, and on Cluster02 I define Cluster01 as the upstream
(I am doing this all through the management UI).

After applying the changes, neither cluster shows as having an active
federated link, yet there are no errors or events of any kind logged
related to federation in /var/log/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.log. Any ideas why this
might be?

Regards,

Richard