[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection not openrd when try to connect server in RabbitMQ-C

V_Rajendraprasad V_Rajendraprasad at mahindrasatyam.com
Tue Apr 9 10:56:37 BST 2013

Hi to all
we are working on rabbitMQ by using C-APIs
when I try to connect server by using sample programs which are provided by rabbitmq-c library..
I tried my own  programs and example programs so many times initially all are working good.the connection is Good ,messagess also tx properly ...
suddenly the below error appread
ERROR I am Geeting: socket connection failure.
can any one suggest me...on this...

DISCLAIMER: