[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Windows 8 client incompatibility

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Sat Apr 6 13:24:01 BST 2013

Hi Christopher,

On 5 Apr 2013, at 20:39, Christopher Carver wrote:

> Thank you Hyperthunk. Here is a link to Microsoft's reply.
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winappswithcsharp/thread/5b8803b4-0bf5-45dc-b746-3433ebc737c6

Pretty much what I'd guessed. It's a pity they don't provide an API comparison tool (or documentation resource), as that'd make it plausible for us to determine whether or not there are any real incompatibilities.

> I will be going with a web services solution attached to RabbitMQ. Thank you for your response.

Sure thing - good luck with it and feel free to drop by with any questions/issues.

Kind Regards,
Tim