[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Fri Apr 5 14:07:36 BST 2013

Hi,

I will need more information about these sections:

On 05/04/13 13:29, SAG - Jonathan Andrés wrote:
>         SET
>         {
>             SEQUENCE
>             {
>                 OBJECT IDENTIFIER=Common Name (2.5.4.3)
>                 PRINTABLE STRING=DSISOFT1
>             }
>         }
>         SET
>         {
>             SEQUENCE
>             {
>                 OBJECT IDENTIFIER=0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1
>                 PRINTABLE STRING=DSISOFT1
>             }
>         }

Can you please provide the bytes that corresponds with the output above?
The full output from dumpasn1 should contain the offset and length for
each set. The Unix 'cut' command with parameter "-b" can be used to
obtain the corresponding bytes. If you could please provide those in
base64 or uuencoded format. Sharing this information should not pose a
security risk.

If you have problems with the suggested ASN.1 dumper then please free to
use "openssl asn1parse" or the program of your choice.

Do you have any information about the software that generated this
certificate?

-Emile