[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq 2.5.1 Bad argument crash

Chris Larsen clarsen at euphoriaaudio.com
Fri Sep 28 16:16:05 BST 2012

> Yes, this looks like a bad message. Such a message can be created by a
buggy plugin (as at the link below), or a buggy Erlang application using >
the direct client. It's very unlikely to have come in over AMQP.

> So do you have messages arriving over things that are not AMQP?

Thanks a ton for your fast response Simon. We don't think that's the case,
but who know's what the devs are doing. I'll poke them and see if that's the
case. Thanks!