[rabbitmq-discuss] Startup problems after network issues

Jon Bergli Heier jon.bergli.heier at zisson.no
Wed Sep 26 17:04:37 BST 2012

Hi, thanks for the reply. There shouldn't be any reasons for interruptions between the nodes, so hopefully that won't turn into a problem.

I'm still having some trouble bringing the node up however, even after resetting the database (I assume you mean the /var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia directory).
Even after moving the directory I keep getting the exact same message as you can see at the end of the log file I attached on the last email (from the rabbitmq_management plugin).
I've also tried commenting out cluster_nodes in rabbitmq.config and followed the clustering guide (http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html) but still no luck.
(Note that I haven't done any changes to rmq-002, which is still running)

Jon