[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq_web_stomp and rabbitmq_web_stomp_examples plugins for the current RabbitMQ release (2.8.6)?

Jervis Liu jervisliu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:50:40 BST 2012

The plugin installation works fine. When I restart rabbitMQ, it gives
a status of [fail]:

root at hw2:~# sudo /etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server restart
 * Restarting message broker rabbitmq-server                             [fail]

The log from startup_err:

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,cowboy,{shutdown,{cowboy_app,start,[normal,[]]}}})

The erl_crash.dump file is quite big, about 1.5M. I can send the file
if anyone wants to take a look. At the same time, I've enclosed part
of the dump file below, in case the information is enough for you to
see the problem:

=erl_crash_dump:0.1
Tue Sep 25 23:35:14 2012
Slogan: Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,cowboy,{shutdown,{cowboy_app,start,[normal,[]]}}})
System version: Erlang R13B03 (erts-5.7.4) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2]
[rq:2] [async-threads:30] [hipe] [kernel-poll:true]
Compiled: Fri Sep 24 19:15:42 2010
Atoms: 21311
=memory
total: 30364704