[rabbitmq-discuss] need help getting error in rabbitmq in c++ (Logging in: connection closed unexpectedly), is there any clean ccode to access rabbitmq functionality in c++

gaurhari dass gaurharidass at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:57:38 BST 2012

Hi Simon,

when ever to try to run the consumer process getting the error.

Logging in: connection closed unexpectedly

also please help us in setting the port details for the rabbitmq server and
where I can find rabbitmq.config file in the ubuntu machine?
so that, we can use that port to login as a consumer process.

Thanks
Shankaralingegowda