[rabbitmq-discuss] need help getting error in rabbitmq in c++ (Logging in: connection closed unexpectedly), is there any clean ccode to access rabbitmq functionality in c++

gaurhari dass gaurharidass at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:37:07 BST 2012

Hi Matthias,

thanks for your immediate response. It would be more usefull if you can
provide us the log file location details, in ubuntu environment.

The steps we are following are

We have downloaded the C client from the below link and compiled the
source successfully for the consumer example. but when we run the
consumer process, it successfully created the connection with the
rabbitmq ip and port and got the socket fd 3. but failed to logging in
with the guest username and password. and returned below error. Please
help us to resolve the issue.

Logging in: connection closed unexpectedly

Thanks
Gaurhari