[rabbitmq-discuss] Bugs in Mgmt Console

Chris Johnson wchrisjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:25:59 BST 2012

Hi,

These are probably already known issues, but I'm seeing the management
console fail frequently while attempting to delete exchanges, delete queues,
unbind queues, etc. Generally the errors take the form of:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: exchanges

Got response code 500 with body
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an error while processing this request:
{error,
    {case_clause,
        {amqp_params_direct,<<"admin">>,<<"dhbdh_public">>,
            'rabbit at blahblah-messageq0000',none,[]}},
    [{amqp_connection,start,2},
     {rabbit_mgmt_util,with_channel,5},
     {webmachine_resource,resource_call,3},
     {webmachine_resource,do,3},
     {webmachine_decision_core,resource_call,1},
     {webmachine_decision_core,decision,1},
     {webmachine_decision_core,handle_request,2},
     {rabbit_webmachine,'-makeloop/1-fun-0-',3}]}

The above was seen while attempting unbind a queue from an exchange.
I am running RabbitMQ 2.8.6 on Erlang R13B03 on Ubuntu 11
Chris