[rabbitmq-discuss] Headers exchange with rabbitmq-c?

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Mon Sep 24 13:22:15 BST 2012

So far I have tried this, without success:

     amqp_table_entry_t entries[1];
     amqp_table_t table;

     entries[0].key = amqp_cstring_bytes("test");
     entries[0].value.kind = AMQP_FIELD_KIND_UTF8;
     entries[0].value.value.bytes = amqp_cstring_bytes("test");

     table.num_entries = 1;
     table.entries = entries;
     qsort(table.entries, table.num_entries, sizeof(amqp_table_entry_t),
&amqp_table_entry_cmp);

     amqp_basic_properties_t props;
     props._flags = AMQP_BASIC_CONTENT_TYPE_FLAG |
AMQP_BASIC_DELIVERY_MODE_FLAG;
     props.content_type = amqp_cstring_bytes("text/plain");
     props.delivery_mode = 2; /* persistent delivery mode */
     props.headers = table;
     amqp_basic_publish(
             self->conn,
             1,