[rabbitmq-discuss] How to handle distribution of message to either 1 OR many topics

Alex Gadea alex.gadea at apptik.com
Thu Sep 20 13:58:07 BST 2012

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.  I should have seen that initially.  One followup question, I was thinking that I could have one exchange that distributed to multiple exchanges before distributing to queues.  This may allow me to hang multiple queues off of some exchanges thereby maybe reducing the initial distribution algorithm's search path.  Is there anything to gain by this performance wise?  Are exchanges lighter than queues in terms of routing (I'd wind up having the same number of final destination queues).
Thanks,Alex