[rabbitmq-discuss] c# how to get ConfirmSelect errors

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:02:10 BST 2012

Hi,

I am not sure where or how to get an error generated from having
ConfirmSelect() active on a model.  When I use BasicPublish I do not get an
exception when sending but when I call WaitForConfirmsOrDie I do get an
exception RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.AlreadyClosedException.  I assume that
is because the BasicPublish + ConfirmSelect closed the model upon the error
but I don't seem to be able to receive the event of the error before
calling the WaitForConfirmsOrDie.

How would I setup my program to be notified of each message that failed
when using ConfirmSelect?  I have tried CallbackException but I am not
getting events on permission errors.

-Mark