[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Hadas hadas100.b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:59:41 BST 2012

Thanks for all your help!

I see your answer to change the queue declaration in
RabbitMQInputChannel.cs.cs file .
I have changed this to the next row and it works fine:
      //Create a queue for messages destined to this service, bind it to
the service URI routing key
      string queue =
m_model.QueueDeclare(LocalAddress.Uri.AbsolutePath.TrimStart('/'),true,false,false,null);