[rabbitmq-discuss] HA with C#. Ending server does not cause HandleBasicCancel

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Sep 19 10:50:28 BST 2012

Hi Mike,

On 18/09/12 19:37, Mike Barry wrote:
> I would expect to get a HandleBasicCancel as
> defined in the documentation, however I am only getting an OnCancel. Is
> this expected?

No, HandleBasicCancel should be called.

> this.queueConsumer = new FabricNotificationQueueConsumer(this.region,
> this.groupName, this.serializer,

I'm not able to replicate this problem, which makes me wonder whether
FabricNotificationQueueConsumer might be implicated somehow. Using
DefaultBasicConsumer I can confirm that HandleBasicCancel is correctly
called when the broker issues a basic.cancel. I suggest you try a
simpler example using DefaultBasicConsumer to see if you still get this
error.

-Emile