[rabbitmq-discuss] Looking for architecture garphics/images

mabra mabra77 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:54:46 BST 2012

Hi !

Much thanks and sorry for my blindness - could not just parse everything
in the early beginning ;-)

So, my first resume is: On each machine, where I need realiable messages
outgoing, I would need a server. The destination could just be down and
a client has no persistant store. Will see, how lightweight it can be for
ultra small computers, where I would need messaging [Raspberry.PI].

This looks like MSMQ, something I've used until today. This has the charme
to be present - by "one mouse click" on each windows machine, but has
several drawbacks, like not beeing able to work together with other
archs like my debian and it does not have different transports.

Thanks!

++mabra