[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ - with IronPython and Visual Studio!?

Wayne Douglas wayne at prjatk.com
Fri Sep 14 15:46:44 BST 2012

i don't mean using the .net client

i was thinking about using it as if it were pure python following the
tutorials

again -  complete nubzz

I have downloaded Ubuntu since the original email and thinking I'll just do
it from there using the "hello, world" tutorial as a starting block.

I use rmq through MassTransit and although it's good I didn't feel I "got"
rmq at all

these tutorials are helping no end :)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Tim Watson <tim at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 14 Sep 2012, at 12:18, Wayne Douglas wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tried this?
> >
> > Is it worth giving it a go? I'm a complete nubz on Python and a fair
> nubz with rmq :)
> >

> I'm not sure what the IronPython support in Visual Studio is like, but the
> .NET libraries should be perfectly usable from IronPython.

*
*
*w://*
*