[rabbitmq-discuss] What is a proper workflow for ACKs?

mgornik milan.gornik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:02:11 BST 2012

Unfortunately, I can't afford keeping all IDs of all messages sent through
Rabbit. Can you tell me in which cases would ACK get lost after it is being
accepted by IModel.BasicAck without exception being thrown? I am asking
because I would like to asses the risk I'm taking if I decide to rely on
catching exceptions and inserting to deduplication cache from there.

Btw thanks again for the prompt reply.
Milan