[rabbitmq-discuss] (no subject)

Jerry Kuch jerryk at rbcon.com
Tue Sep 11 01:11:10 BST 2012

You're missing the part where you create and bind the queue... :-)  See the
documentation:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/firehose.html

When you enable tracing with 'rabbitmqctl trace_on' notifications are
published to the exchange amq.rabbitmq.trace; it's the user's
responsibility to create a queue and bind it in order to receive these
messages.

Best regards,
Jerry