[rabbitmq-discuss] Simple C Client to read from a Queue

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:48:19 BST 2012

Maintainer of rabbitmq-c here.  The library currently only supports AMQP
0.9-1. The library will not work with a broker that does not speak this
protocol (It doesn't work with AMQP 0.8, nor AMQP 1.0).  The library has
not been tested with any brokers other than RabbitMQ, so it may or may not
work with QPid.

-Alan