[rabbitmq-discuss] RE Rabbit MQ Dead Lock

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 6 14:25:01 BST 2012

Hi,

On 06/09/12 13:25, Joemon Varghese wrote:
> I have attached the code that i have implemented.

This code is not self-contained, so I'm unable to run it. If you are
able to provide minimal self-contained code then it will be easier to
help you.

How far are you able to follow the message path before the problem
manifests? E.g. after publishing, can you confirm independently (using
the management console or rabbitmqctl) that the message arrived at the
expected destination queue? Once published, does the subscription
deliver the message?

Where does the problem occur exactly? Does the stacktrace shed any light?

-Emile