[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ Dead Lock

Joemon Varghese joemonvarghese80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:53:39 BST 2012

Hi Emile,

 We are not able to reproduce this issue.We are  getting thread abort error.
   Is there any chances of message being automatically deleted from Queue
after certain amount of time.?
 because  sometimes my queries will take more than 1 hour but still i am
keep on polling for the Response queue  for this     mesage id.

Thanks and Regards
Joe