[rabbitmq-discuss] Sample python code for transfer the files .....

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:05:54 BST 2012

I've already posted sample producer/consumer code and explained that you need to read the file and store the data therein inside the message body when reading/writing messages. You can put the file name in a user defined message header. Reading the pika documentation for reading/writing message headers and the python stdlib API for reading files might be a good place to start!