[rabbitmq-discuss] Startup error

Michał Kiędyś michal at kiedys.net
Tue Sep 4 14:42:04 BST 2012

Matthias,

The problem appeared only when I tried to rejoin a node, that failed before
because of crash.
Disabling management_module or restarting machine was the only solution to
solve the problem.
Error log contained information, that the port used by the plugin was
already used.

Error occurred in version 2.8.4. I do not know if you still occurs because
since then I have not tested scenarios in which RabbitMQ was falling (Out
Of Memory).

Regards