[rabbitmq-discuss] consumer cancel notify support in pika

Peter Friend pfriend at gehrytech.com
Wed Oct 31 15:52:31 GMT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 8:20 AM, "Gavin M. Roy" <gmr at meetme.com<mailto:gmr at meetme.com>> wrote:

1) Which version are you using?

0.9.5. The 0.9.6 version has method signature changes that make it incompatible with most of the docs out there and I had trouble getting it to work.

2) Are you using an async Connection adapter or BlockingConnection?

I have tried both.

3) Did you register for a callback? Channel.add_on_cancel_callback(your_callback_method)

I have tried when using BlockingConnection but not the asynchronous one yet. My understanding from the docs was that an exception would be thrown in consume(). Is that not correct?

If you think you're encountering a bug, please open a ticket at https://github.com/pika/pika/issues<https://github.com/pika/pika/issues?state=open>

Regards,

Gavin