[rabbitmq-discuss] consumer cancel notify support in pika

Peter A. Friend pafriend at octavian.org
Wed Oct 31 02:43:00 GMT 2012

Greetings,

I have set up a basic cluster of 3 rabbitmq servers on the same host for
testing. The problem I am having is that consumers are not getting the
cancel notification when the server containing a particular queue is
stopped. None of the queues are durable, and at this point I am trying
to avoid mirroring, though I noticed that even in mirroring mode the
cancel notification is not received. I couldn't find any info on how to
configure this in the python client, or if it is even supported.

Thanks,

Peter