[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP-RPC vs REST

Mark static.void.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:42:38 GMT 2012

For messaging and asych processing AMQP seeming to fit really well. For sync processing though it seems like using simple HTTP to a RESTful service would be easier than RPC over AMQP (http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-six-python.html) Just wondering how many of you out there are using AMQP when it comes to RPC and/or connecting services.