[rabbitmq-discuss] Validity of /api/aliveness-test in a clustered environment

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Fri Oct 26 21:18:57 BST 2012

Thanks Simon.

Just to make sure I understand fully, does the problem scenario I described
actually occur?

That is, if the aliveness-test queue lives on mq1 and mq1 is unresponsive,
and I then hit the mq2 broker with an /api/aliveness -test request, you'd
expect that request to either time out or take a long time?

Thanks,

Matt