[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ, push a script

Desta deshai-0 at student.ltu.se
Thu Oct 25 15:19:35 BST 2012

Thank you so much for your prompt reply.

I included the path of where my bash script, i.e . "services.sh" is located
to my python script. But it is giving me the following error.

"405 RESOURCE_LOCKED - cannot obtain exclusive access to locked queue
'amq.gen-gA3hbOZr-m1HmmVZGq1uHs' in vhost '/' "

I would appreciate if you could send me a sample script on how I should
include it correctly. What i need is to execute my bash script inside a
python script and display the out put which the "services.sh" is supposed to
display.

With best regards,