[rabbitmq-discuss] use best practices with IBasicProperties

Mark Ward ward.mark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:27:31 BST 2012

Hi,

When sending messages with BasicPublish is it suggested to call
imodel.CreateBasicProperties() for each message or is it OK to reuse an
instance of IBasicProperties and set the properties per message.

For example.  Say I have a batch of messages I am sending. Each message may
have a different ContentType.  Should I generate a new IBasicProperties for
each message or would I be able to reuse the same instance of
IBasicProperties but set the ContentType for each message?

-Mark