[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ + Messages between virtual machines and physical hosts on a cloud

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:18:22 BST 2012

Hi

On 22 Oct 2012, at 20:50, Desta Haileselassie Hagos <deshai-0 at student.ltu.se> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> The problem is that I am not able to send and receive messages between the Virtual machines and the physical hosts on my cloud. I want to receive full information by manipulating the VMs APIs if it is possible.

Ok, let's try and address one problem at a time. Are you saying that you don't know *how* to configure messaging between hosts using rabbit? If so, I would recommend reading through the tutorials on our website in the first instance, then coming back with any questions you might have.

Or are you saying that youve set up rabbit and/or deployed a messaging client application on these machines, but it is not working as expected? In that case: What are you doing to test sending messages between hosts (virtual or otherwise) - how are your rabbit nodes set up? What client(s) are you using? What version of rabbit? Which os/vsn? Can you post a transcript of the failing commands or application and/or server logs, demonstrating the errors you're encountering?