[rabbitmq-discuss] Nightlies now available - help us test RabbitMQ 3.0

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Sat Oct 20 12:27:48 BST 2012

On 20/10/12 12:08, Tim Watson wrote:
> I dont want to set any expectations here, as Simon hasn't stated
> explicitly that we will do this, but...
>
> If/when we get the infrastructure in place to distribute binaries for
> multiple platforms, this might be doable. But at the moment there's no
> support for native libraries so you might have to wait a wee while for this.

Why are we concerned about the performance of http / json? Neither
appear in the AMQP message path. So what are we trying to improve here?
The management API/UI? Web-STOMP? I am not aware of many complaints
about the performance of these, and certainly not any that would point
to the json codec or http handling as the bottleneck.

Matthias.