[rabbitmq-discuss] Web Management Plugin Sluggishness

Dave Seltzer dseltzer at tveyes.com
Fri Oct 19 16:47:51 BST 2012

Hello,

We have a number of RabbitMQ clusters in our environment. Recently I’ve
started rolling out some new HA Clusters running RabbitMQ 2.8.7 on Erlang
R15B02 in Centos.

In the most recent version of RabbitMQ we’re seeing some significant
sluggishness in the Web Management Plugin. It almost seems like it’s
javascript related because the whole browser (Chrome) gets a bit sluggish.

Is anyone else seeing this?

We have introduced one other change which is that I’ve switched from
HAProxy to Zen Load Balancer. I don’t think this has anything to do with it
though, because when I test against an individual server I still get
sluggishness.

-Dave