[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue consumers are blocked on SocketInputStream.socketRead0

Nicolas Bosansky nicolas.bosansky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:02:30 BST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your response and sorry for using google groups.

We just have found why we don't get messages anymore from the broker.
Your explanation corresponds exactly to our problem : when Hbase connection
fails, it generates an exception, and in this case, we don't 'ack' nor
'nack/reject' the message.

Now, we nack the message when something wrong occurs and so we get the next
messages from the queue.

Thanks again,
Nicolas