[rabbitmq-discuss] Unexpected log generated

Wong Kam Hoong wongkamhoong at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:18:49 BST 2012

Hi Emile,

FYI, I had stopped that RabbitMQ instance for few days after the incident.
Anyway I temporary start the instance back to generate the report for you,
please find the report in the attachment.

I'm not really sure the restarts were done by me or RabbitMQ, I only
perform restart after noticed the node down.

Regards,
Wong