[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ node stopped while broker still up

Wong Kam Hoong wongkamhoong at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:04:51 BST 2012

Hi Simon,

I checked the log and noticed every time when start this particular
RabbitMQ, the log showed some error messages as follow:

=ERROR REPORT==== 4-Oct-2012::05:46:57 ===
Mnesia(nplay at app2): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got {inconsistent_database,
starting_partitioned_network, nplay at web1}

=ERROR REPORT==== 4-Oct-2012::05:46:57 ===
Mnesia(nplay at app2): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got {inconsistent_database,
starting_partitioned_network, nplay at web2}

Why the errors logged? Is it related to my cluster setting?

This is production environment, I can guaranteed no one dare to execute the
command "rabbitmqctl stop".

Regards,
Wong