[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbbitMQ and Biztalk Port

rambocoder erlang at rambocoder.com
Tue Oct 16 14:12:47 BST 2012

You soap action headers are empty. BizTalk needs to know what WCF action to
perform based on the "operation" context information of the message.

Best bet is to get a simple C# console app working publishing messages to
the rabbitmq wcf endpoint and then take the wcf configuration xml from that
and try to fill in the blanks on the WCF-custom of Biztalk.

-rambocoder