[rabbitmq-discuss] bindings using complex criteria

Oren Berenson Oren.Berenson at aimia.com
Tue Oct 16 09:42:46 BST 2012

Hi,

We need to do binding using greater than, less than etc using a combination of several key/values. For example a consumer must only receive messages where value > 10 and  y < dateTime >  x.

Assuming we have a component that can generate all the required headers before the message is sent to an exchange, is it possible to do such thing with Headers exchange?
Would it perform well? We are looking at a throughput of 1000 messages per second at least.
What would be the best approach for such requirement?

Thanks